Should it ever be required, we have the support of the team of Specialist veterinary surgeons at the B&W Equine Hospital in Gloucestershire, Valley Equine Hospital in Lambourn and Endell Equine Hospital in Salsibury who are on hand for advice and to whom your horse may be referred if specialist investigation, treatment of surgery is required.
Specialist services include:
- Advanced diagnostic imaging – Radiography, CT, MRI, scintigraphy and ultrasound scanning.
- Orthopaedic investigation.
- Poor performance investigation.
- Orthopaedic surgery.
- Soft tissue surgery including colic.
- Internal medicine services – including gastroscopy, neurology, cardiology, ophthalmology and oncology.
- Dentistry – endodontics, periodontal work and extractions